- Each team will play all other teams in their division minimum of two rounds with a point system of three points for a win and one point for a tie.
- At the completion of the schedule, the club with the most point arrived at on the basis of three points for a win and one point for a tie shall be considered the division champion.
- In the event of two or more clubs having the same numbers of points arrived at the end of the season, the division championship shall be awarded to the team in the formula of :
- The team with the best goal for goal against record
- The team with the most win
- Head to head
- Coin toss
- In the event of any club resigning or being expelled from the league before the conclusion of the regular schedule, that club record shall be expunged in entirely and all points awarded to any clubs in respect to games played shall be forfeited for uncompleted rounds only. If the schedule is played in two parts and the resigning club or expelled club has completed the first part of the schedule the games played and the points so involved in the first part only shall stand.
- Abandoned Games.
Should any games in the regular league schedule or play-off's competition be abandoned it shall be at the discretion of the League Executive's if it is to be replayed at all.
- When more then one division are involved, at the end of the season the two top teams from each division will be promoted to a higher division at the start of the new season and the bottom two teams will be demoted to the lower division at the start of the new season.
- All protest must be in writing and must contain the particulars and grounds on which they are founded.
- All protest must be filed with the league President within forty eight (48) hours of the conclusion of the game.
- The decision of the League Executive's shall be binding and final.
THE RULES AND REGULATION SET FORTH IN THIS ARTICLE ARE ADMINISTERED AND ENFORCED BY THE LEAGUE EXECUTIVES AND INFRACTION AGAINST THE SAME MAY RESULT IN DESICIPLINARY ACTION AS MAY BE CONSIDRED NECESSARY.
- Every club is responsible to the league for the action of it's players and officers, and is required to take all precautions necessary to prevent spectators from assaulting or threatening other players or officials before during or after a game.
- Any club wishing to stage a benefit, charity,exhibition game or Tournament must first obtain permission from the league executives.
- Any club wishing to Participate in a Tournament must obtain permission from the League Executive. Failure to obtain permission may result in the immediate suspension of the offending club.
- Each club must at least two weeks before the commencement of the season and on a form provided by the league submit a complete list of its officers together with the club address and phone numbers to the league Executive.
- Members clubs must register their club colours two weeks prior to the season opening.
- When club colours conflict, AWAY team must change on the schedule. Home Team will be the team listed first.
- Each player must have numbers on their jersey and this number must be large enough to be easily identified by the referee and spectators. Club officials are responsible for having their players numbered as shown on the team list the same number may not be allowed to more then one player in any game and must agree with the player name and number on the team list for that game.
- Each club is responsible for seeing that their players are properly dressed and equipped and is expected to do everything possible to make the game as attractive as possible for the spectators.
- Team list is provided by the League and shall be properly filled in the name and numbers being printed and state the full name of the players including substitutes that the club intends to use in the game, (players not listed becomes ineligible for the game ) before the start of the game team list is to be given to the Referee, with the proper numbers and names to match the jersey of each players.
- Referee and Linesmen if linesmen are being used are to be paid in cash before the start of the game or before the commencement of the second half for all games the REFEREE Fees are to be share equally by both teams.
- The home team must make available a first class GAME BALL AND A SPARE FOR EACH GAME.
- Each club must provide the following:
TWO REGULATION SIZE CORNER FLAGS,PROPERLY AND SECRELY PLACED A MINIMUM ONE AND A QUATER INCHES IN DIAMETER AND SHALL STAND A MINIMUM OF FIVE FEET ABOVE THE GROUND WHEN INSTALLED ,AND ONE GOAL NET EACH, FAILURE TO PROVIDE THE ABOVE ITEMS MAY RESULT IN A FINE OF $25.00 DOLLARS.
- All players to be eligible to take part in League Games must be registered on a form provided by the League with the League Registrar prior to playing in any games.
- Teams playing players that are not register with the league will face fines and will be disciplined by the league.
- In all matches under the jurisdiction of this league substitutes are unlimited.
- A reserve or substitute player can only enter the field of play when the referee gives him permission.
- Players can not be substituted for players sent off the field of play.
- Only eligible players name may appear on the team list
- Only current players that are register may play in a league or cup game.
- Referee will check team list prior to the game any players not register with the league will be deemed an ineligible player.
- A team that has been guilty of playing any ineligible player will be discipline by the league.
- Any club proven to the satisfaction of the League Executives to have played an Ineligible player shall automatically forfeit the game concerned to the opposing club with a 3-0 win and three (3) points and must pay the full cost of said game.
- Team Managers are responsible for ensuring that the team list is properly fill in before handing over the team list to the referee.
- Teams failing to produce the team list has until half time to fill in the team list and hand it to the referee.
- Should a Manager or Coach wish to initiate a complain of their opponent players, it is the responsibility of the opposing Manager to have the player report to a neutral location at the field immediately to have the referee assess the complain.
- Any team playing an ineligible player shall be subjected to the following fines:
- First offence-$25.00 dollars fine.
- Second offence =$50.00 dollars fine
- Third offence =the team may be expelled from the league and their performance bond forfeited.
TRANSFER OF PLAYERS
- In order to transfer from one team to another, players are instructed to complete the online TRANSFER FORM found in the DOCUMENTS section of the website. Players are not required to obtain permission from the RELEASING team and can simply complete the form and submit to the league via the online portal. Processing time for a transfer can range between 5-7 days. Once a transfer application has been submitted by a player, that player is no longer permitted to play again for their current team and must wait for the transfer approval in order to officially join the new team. Players are prohibited from playing with the RECEIVING TEAM until they receive written permission from the league via email. Players are required to contact the league at any point after 5 days to request a status update on their transfer request. Players may contact the league by forwarding an email to: email@example.com
- Once a transfer application is submitted by the player, the league will contact the current team via the coach's email that is on file with Ultra Soccer league to inform them of the player's intent to transfer to a new team. Any team that has been informed by the league regarding a player's intent to transfer to a new team but still continues to play the player in official Ultra Soccer League games may face sanctions including but not limited to fines and point deductions. Once the league sends the notification email to the coach, it is understood the current team has been informed. The league will not entertain any discussions pertaining to coaches not receiving the email due to spam filters etc.
- A player is entitled to a transfer if they so wish provided between the dates provided by the league.
- Deadline for new signing and transfer for the Summer League will be July 1st each summer and January 15th for each winter league.
- A player shall be entitled to one transfer before the deadlines established by the league.
- A player once released may not be re-signed by the releasing club for a period of (60) days from the date of their of his unconditional release.
- The maximum number of players transferred from one specific team to a second team shall be limited to three players in any one season.
- A discipline committee shall be formed by the league executive such committee shall consist of five (5) members including a member of the league executive who shall act as chairman.
- The chairman shall only have a tie - breaking vote.
- Three members shall constitute a quorum.
- Attendance by any person at committee meetings shall be by invitation only.
- Player discipline meetings shall be held as when designated by the league executive.
- A league discipline committee for the league discipline matters other then the player discipline shall be formed by the league executives, the format for such committee to be at the discretion of the league executives.
- Any violation of the rules of operation, shall be dealt with by the league executives, the discipline committee will determine the rules of disciplined.
- Players sent off the field of play (RED CARD ) will be automatically suspended for at least one game. Suspension shall apply to all players next regularly scheduled league game or cup competition and a fine of ($20.00) twenty dollars.
- Players sent off the field of play (RED CARD ) For violent play or violent misconduct will be Automatically suspended for at least two (2) games that shall apply to the next regular league game or cup competition and also will be fined ($40.00) dollars.
- Players receiving (3) three yellow in the current season will be automatically be suspended for one game it will apply to the player next regularly schedule game a cup game and fined ($10.00) ten dollars.
- Players or club official reported for Violent misconduct or for assault or for threats against referees or players or official of the opposing teams will be suspended from all Soccer activities until their case has been dealt with by the Discipline Committee.
- All case of Players off the field of play as well as players and/or officials reported for misconduct shall be dealt with by the discipline committee within ten days of the incident.
- It is regarded as a misconduct for a player or club officials to take matter in their own hands,any act or statements made either verbally or in writing or any matters in the opinion of the league is considered to be insulting and improper behavior will be dealt with by the league executives.
- All players, Managers, Coaches that has been sent off the field (RED CARED ) must leave the field of play.
- Fines are as follow:
- one game suspension ($20.00)
- two games ($40.00)
- three games ($60.00)
- four games ($80.00)
THESE ARE THE GUIDE LINES FOR FINES. IT IS UP TO THE DISCRETION OF THE DISCIPLINE COMMITTEE TO INCREASE OR DECREASE THE LEAGUE FINES
- All Players,Managers and Coaches that are Suspended may apply for appeal.
Check of $100.00 must accompany the appeal leter for the hearing.
If the appeal is not Sustained this ammount shall be forfeited.
POSTPONING OR FORFEITING OF GAMES
- TEAM THAT FORFEIT FIRST GAME FIND IS $100.00 .
- TEAM THAT FORFEIT SECOND TIME FINE IS $200.00
- TEAM THAT FORFEIT THIRD TIME $300.00 FINE AND LEAGUE CAN EXPELLED THE TEAM FROM THE LEAGUE AND TEAM WILL FORFEIT THEIR BOND.
- TEAM'S THAT FORFEIT THEIR GAME'S THEY HAVE TO PAY THE COST OF FIELD'S $160.00 PLUS REFEREE FEE'S OF $100.00 IF LINESMEN ARE USED IN THE GAME THEN IT IS $200.00 REFEREE'S MUST HAVE 48 HOUR'S NOTICE OTHERWISE TEAM MUST PAY THE FULL COST OF THE REFEREE'S FEE'S.
- Clubs wishing time or date changes must give the league two weeks notice in writing , failure to do so their game may be considered as a forfeit. THERE IS A $25.00 DOLLARS FEE TO THE PARKS BOARD TO MAKE THE CHANGE.
- It is in the best interest of the league and all clubs that clubs do not forfeit their games, it is better to have the minimum seven players on the field then forfeiting their games.
- Abandoned of games
- should any games be abandoned in the regular league schedule or cup competition it shall be at the discretion of the League Executives if said game will be replayed or not.
- Any team that drop out of the league with less then two weeks notice will be subject to a fine set by the league for any expense incur by the league and for fines by the Parks Board.
- Any substantiated complaints from the Municipality of drinking alcoholic beverages at games under the jurisdiction of the ULTRA SOCCER LEAGUE
shall be dealt with as follows:
- First complaint -Severe Reprimand and a fine of $100.00 dollars;
- Second Complaint- Expulsion from the league and forfeit of performance bond.
- Teams must ensure that (no alcoholic beverages ) are brought on to the fields and also into the dressing rooms at any games at which they are participants or spectators.
RULE'S AND REGULATION ON PLAYER'S I.D.CARD'S
- All players to be eligible to take part in league games must be registered and have a player ID CARD provided by ULTRA SOCCER LEAGUE.
- Players shall be eligible to take part in any league games on the date of registration with ULTRA SOCCER LEAGUE providing he has a valid Identification card from the league.
- No players may participate in a game under the auspice of the league without a current I.D. CARD. is deemed to BE an ineligible player.
- A player that has register with the league and is waiting for his I.D.CARD. May participate in league play provided that the league has issued him a form with his picture on it that represents his I.D.CARD till he gets his current I.D.CARD.
- Any player having more than one I.D.CARD. shall be immediately suspended for the balance of the playing season, in addition, his club will be liable to a $100.00 fine. Any subsequent infringement of this resolution by the club will render the club to expulsion from the league.
- Only eligible player’s names may appear on the team list, and I.D.CARDS. For all players in the current line up must be presented to the Referee, together with the team list before the game.
- To be current and acceptable, every I.D.CARD.must indicates.
- Name in full.
- Indicate current team playing for.
- Photograph of true likeness of player.
- Yearly authentication by the league.
- Eligible players late for kick off may participate in the game upon presentation of their I.D. CARD to the Referee.
- Referee will check I.D.CARDS prior to the commencement of the game or during half time to verify.
- The players and the I.D.CARD match.
- The player is in fact registered with the team he presently playing with.
- The Referee will retain possession of the I.D.CARDS. For the duration of the game.
- Any discrepancies re :(a) or (b) above must be reported to both teams prior to the commencement of the game and a detailed report submitted to the league within 24 (24) hours.
- Should a Manager or Coach insist on fielding a player without a valid I.D.CARD, the Referee must inform the opposing Manager or Coach and report the infraction to the league within 24 hours.
- Player I.D.CARD must be submitted by the player with the transfer form when transferring his service to another team.
- Team failing to produce Valid I.D.CARDS at game time will have until half time, before the second half starts, To produce the I.D.CARDS.IF THE I.D.CARDS are not produce before the second half starts then the game will be forfeited and recorded as a 2 nil loss to the opposing team and the offending team will be assessed all expense incurred including full official fees .failure to do so will result in additional fines and suspension.
- Any team using an ineligible player face a fine of ($100) dollars for the first offence and ($200) dollars for the second offence and third offence ($500) dollars fine and may face expulsion from the league.
- When a player is (Ejected from the game) The Referee will retain his card and forward it to the league with the Referee report.
- It is the responsibility of the team whose player is ejected from a game to surrender the I.D.CARD to the Referee.
- The team Manager or the player can retrieve the player I.D.CARD from the league when the player suspension has been lifted and all fines has been paid in full.
- All players’ I.D.CARDS is the exclusive property of ULTRA SOCCER LEAGUE.
- Any unused I.D.CARDS Player's quitting or leaving the team for the rest of the season due to injury, commitments (ECT).Must be returned to the League immediately.
- Managers are responsible for ensuring that all I.D.CARDS Data is correct any discrepancy must be reported to the league immediately.
- Replacement of loss or destroyed I.D.CARDS is $10.00 per card.
- Only team representatives may apply for players I.D.CARDS.
- All teams requiring ULTRA SOCCER LEAGUE I.D.CARDS to be validated must submit those cards to the league 7 days prior to the commencement of the season.
PLEASE NOTE THAT MOST PARKS BOARD FIELDS AND SCHOOL BOARD FIELDS DO NOT HAVE TOILETS FACILITIES. WE MAY LOSE OUR PLAYING FIELDS PERMITS IF COMPLAINTS ARE LODGE AGAINST THE LEAGUE IN REGARDS TO TEAMS USING THE FIELDS AS THEIR TOILETS. TEAMS BEING COMPLAINT AGAINST MAY FACE FINESS AND SEVERE REPRIMAND. ALL TEAMS USING THE PLAYING FIELDS SHOULD HAVE THEIR PLAYERS AND SPECTATORS CLEAN UP AFTER THEIR GAMES. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULTS IN FINES AND DISCIPLINE BY THE LEAGUE.